Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Mornings


I don't like mornings. Even fuelled by good coffee, mornings are hard work. I prefer to lounge in bed, reading and gently getting to the point where a nice hot shower would be helpful. But this morning, for some strange reason I am somewhat energised. So energised I feel like putting something into this blog even!
I've been enjoying my time online today, listening to national radio while I skim through pictures and writings by other people - so many people who correspond online! From so many backgrounds, (although the range is limited to technologically savvy people who are both articulate and able to access internet) and from so many countries and opinions!
The time and creativity brought to bear on the postings and webpages are just incredible.
I wonder what would happen if we put some of this energy into life rather than cyberlife?

No comments: